Nigerians Should Be Thankful For Having A President Like Buhari - Femi Adesina

The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina has said that Nigerians should be thankful and see themselves lucky to having a leader, such as his principal in time like this.


He made this known on his social media handle while dismissing attempts to pitch him against his boss, the President. According to him, he is a Buharist.

In a post on his Twitter handle, Adesina wrote;

“A quote from mischief-makers is making the rounds, ascribed to me. I just dey laugh. I am a Buharist any day, no apologies, and I believe the president and I believe the president is leading the country well. In fact, we are lucky to him at a time like this. All attempts to demonize me will fail.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments