SARS Arrests Student, Forced Him To Transfer His School Fee


SARS operatives working in Ogbomoso, Oyo State has been accused of forcing an undergraduate student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomosho to transfer his school fee to them.


While narrating his ordeal on his Twitter handle, he said they did not listen to any of his pleas as all fell on their deaf ears and they insisted on cleared his bank account.

The money was thereafter transferred to an account number with holding name, Julius Erhauyi Ighebor.

The wrote on Twitter:



''I was robbed by 4 SARS operatives in ogbomosho lautech they came with guns and collected all my school fees.

I have a deadline to pay the school fees before Monday they didn’t listen they threatened to kill me if I don’t send the money. @segalink please help me sir please sir.''

Post a Comment

0 Comments